This photo session is for YOU, this is your time to love your body and be comfortable. While you are welcome to add your family at any time during your photoshoot. Your hair and makeup time is all about you. So please leave your spouse, children, and pets at home.
– Get plenty of rest for a few days before your shoot.
– Increase your water intake and stay away from alcohol which can make you bloated and puffy a few days ahead.
– Shave your legs, armpits and other areas needed the morning of your shoot. If you wax, plan on doing it at least 5 days ahead.
– Get a manicure and pedicure. It makes a big difference in your pictures.
– Get your hair done before your shoot. A fresh cut and color always make you look your best.